- Receive and send VoIP Calls with H.323 or SIP
- Audio codecs G.711, G726, G.723, G.729
- 8 programable buttons on-board, up to 36 buttons with external encoded keyboard
- three LEDs
- two 10/100 Mbit network interfaces including Ethernet switch allowing connection of external network components
- 4 opto-coupled inputs and outputs
- 15 W audio amplifier
- PoE (Power over Ethernet) functionality (class 0 device following IEEE 802.3)
- Firmware bootable from on-board flash or external server
- Customized firmware solutions to meet your requirements
The VoIP Intercom II PoE Boards may be remotely maintained. A boot loader chooses the application from either the on-board Flash memory or from a central host via one of the following protocols: TFTP, BOOTP or DHCP. This enables simple in field upgrade.
VoIP Intercom II PoE: Datasheet (PDF-file)
For additional information on our VoIP Intercom Light board or a detailed quotation please contact us.