The Josef Ressel Center aims at relevance oriented research dedicated to “Verification of Embedded Computing Systems”. In general, we strive to bridge the gap between scientific state-of-the-art and industrial practice. The project aims are to develop and/or adapt:
- runtime verification solutions for embedded systems
- a verification solution for distributed embedded systems
- testing solutions for embedded systems
- runtime verification for safety critical systems
- tools (a framework) to support verification processes
Pursuing our results targeting verification support for distributed embedded systems, so far, we intend to address the following challenges:
- Hardware assisted time transfer for Parallel Redundancy Protocol (PRP) and High-Availability Seamless Redundancy (HSR) network topologies.
- Multilevel architecture optimization for hardware packet processing modules for PRP and HSR.
- Efficient verification strategies for nodes attached to redundant networks.