Deploying IEEE 1588 Precision Time Protocol – The Complete Guide
On 22nd May, APC Time will be partnering with Meinberg Sync Academy to run a one day PTP training course in the UK for network administrators, network architects, network and IT engineers – sharing key IEEE 1588 features and configuration of PTP clocks.
Precision Time Protocol (PTP) systems are used for time, phase and frequency synchronization within broadcast, fast trading finance, power, telecom and other industrial networks.
The flexible design of PTP systems, which enables them to solve sync problems within diverse applications and industries, means that they can be exceptionally complex.
This one day course will bring together specialist knowledge from APC Time and Meinberg including:
- Benefits of PTP synchronized networks
- Identify suitable PTP equipment for a particular project setup
- How to install and configure a PTP device for a particular use and operation
- Understand various significant PTP concepts and terminology
- The key differences between a Master and a Slave PTP clock
- Understand features of the default IEEE 1588 profile, including broadcast, power and telecom profiles
Deploying Precision Time Protocol (PTP)
|Date:||22nd May 2019|
|Time:||9am - 5pm|
|Location:||Covent Garden, London|
|Price:||£589.50 + VAT (Earlybird price until 31st March 2019)|